Cheese - Fail 2

I had a short adventure tonight, although it was a an unremarkable one.

I had geared myself up to try buying cheese from a deli counter again. This time I went to the Safeway in Kensington. I was planning to explain myself more clearly this time in hopes of really getting across what I was trying to accomplish. However, when I checked out my options, the only cheddar they had was pre-sliced and already wrapped in tonnes of plastic. Even if I had gotten it into my container without any plastic gloves or scale plastic, the cheese in its bulk form was too wasteful and too expensive to bother.

So, it's a short story on my quest to find unwrapped cheese. I will find it eventually!

Next time, I think I'll try Springbank Cheese. I'll let you know how it goes.

Comments

Popular Posts