Big Bag of Oats

The more I get into buying bulk, the more I like ordering items by the package. It starts with rice, beans, and baking soda, and all of a sudden you've got 25lbs of rolled oats to deal with. I ordered these particular oats from Sunnyside Market in Kensington. They are a local variety grown by Highwood Crossing, south of Calgary. They're packaged in a paper bag that is easily recyclable.





I almost ran out of storage jars getting this out of the bag, and you might notice that my carb-loving cat took a little bite out of the side before I got that done. Now I have enough oats for a million breakfasts!

What do you use rolled oats for? Leave a comment!

Comments

  1. hamburger patties, cookies, you dog also might like them and the would be good winter fiber if they do, many deserts like apple crisp or rhubarb and strawberry, also granola....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts