Tube-less Toothpaste

As you may have gathered, I am a bit of a Lushie. I have been buying their shampoo and conditioner for years now for its waste reduction and effectiveness. That being said, I only shop there 2 - 3 times per year, so I am not always up-to-date on their new product offerings.

Imagine my surprise when I discovered that they now sell solid toothpaste. I had tried my hand at recycling the metal Tom's Toothpaste tubes (which still came with a plastic cap), but that left me fairly unsatisfied. Toothy Tabs, on the other hand, were just what I was looking for.




Now, I'm no dentist, and if you have special tooth-care needs, I don't know if these are right for you, but I have personally been very impressed with them. My teeth feel fresh and clean for hours, no different than regular toothpaste, and they come in a variety of flavors. They are easy enough to use and take up less space than toothpaste in the bathroom cabinet. I have also been using only half a tab per brushing, so I think they will last a long time. Best of all, they come in a tiny recyclable cardboard box. Not to mention that they will be easy to travel with.

I will definitely be stocking up on these on my next trip to Lush!

Have you tried Toothy Tabs? Leave a comment!

Comments

Popular Posts